General Ophthalmology Surgery & Care
Book An Appointment!
General Ophthalmology Surgery
Finding the right eye specialist at the right time for your loved one can be a challenging task. You don’t need a doctor who only do checkup and provide the medicines for eye diseases but who is the right eye care professional for specific needs of you and your loved ones. Board certified ophthalmologist Dr. Peter L. Menger, MD, at Menger Eye Center in New York will provide his medical and surgical eye care expertise that will bring best and effective results.
What are the benefits of ophthalmology surgery and care from Dr. Peter L. Menger, MD, at Menger Eye Center?
- Use of modern & advanced techniques for all treatments & examinations
- Minimal invasive surgeries
- Successful results of treatments
- Treatment plans tailored to individual needs
- Regular monitoring, checkups and follow up care
Why Choose Dr. Peter L. Menger, MD, for ophthalmology surgery and care?
Dr. Peter L. Menger, MD, is a highly recommended eye specialist in New York. He has got wide experience in medically and surgically treating various patients suffering from different types of eye problems. Dr. Menger conducts different tests and makes a detailed treatment plan for every type of eye disease that is suitable for his patients and that provides the perfect results.
If you or your loved one suffering from any eye problem, don’t wait….please fill our online contact form or call now for immediate appointment.
General Ophthalmology Surgery & Care Questions & Answers:
What is meant by ophthalmology and who are ophthalmologists?
Ophthalmology is the branch of medicine which deals with the diseases of the eye. Ophthalmologist is the specialist in the medical and surgical treatment of multitude of eye ophthalmology diseases and problems.
What services you will get from General Ophthalmic Care at Menger Eye Center?
Dr. Menger and his team of professional medical practitioners at our ophthalmology surgery center tailored all the tests, examinations, medical history and consultation to meet each patient’s individual needs. We provide a comprehensive treatment plan to each patient depending on the type of eye problem.
We offer the general ophthalmic care which includes the following services:
- Cataract: Treatment of Cataract through ophthalmology cataract surgery. It is the eye condition that makes the lens cloudy and gives a blurred vision.
- Glaucoma: Diagnoses and treatment of glaucoma. It is the condition in which optic nerve of eye gets damaged, which affects the vision.
- Diabetic eye disease: Complete treatment of diabetic eye diseases. It entails a group of diseases that affects the eye vision of a diabetic patient.
- Contact lens: Complete consultation and recommendation of contact lenses.
Please visit our services pages to find more detailed information about Cataract, Glaucoma, Diabetic eye disease and Contact lens.
Protect your vision by seeing the right ophthalmologist at the right time
Without a healthy vision, we are unable to perform our daily routine activities because our ability to see is drastically affected. There are many factors that can affect our eyesight. These eye problems are unnoticeable and difficult to detect at early stage but they have the potential to vision loss at the later stage. So, how can we detect the eye problem? Yes, the first step is to have regular eye exams and tests from the right ophthalmologist by the age of 40 or above.
Your decision to have a complete eye exam by Dr. Peter L. Menger, MD, can be the first step to save your sight.